Durban Poison Creative Honeycomb Candy
Yields about 1lb
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1.5 cups sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- 2 drops Durban Poison Terpenes by True Terpenes
- 3 Drops Creative Terpology Blend by True Terpenes
- 1 gram 34% 1:1 THC:CDB Cannabis Oil by Siskiyou Sungrown*
- 4 teaspoons baking soda, sifted
- In large pot combine sugar, honey, and water. Bring to boil over medium low heat. Keep a lid on it for the first 5-10 minutes (ensures sugar crystals are not sticking to pot above syrup line), swirling pot to stir as needed.
- Boil syrup until amber colored and smells of caramel. Approximately 310-320 degrees F, this will ensure a crisp, not tacky honeycomb.
- Once you have reached the caramel stage, reduce heat, add in cannabis oil and terpenes, incorporating well.
- After incorporating cannabis oil and terpenes, using a wooden spoon, slowly and gently incorporate sifted baking soda into caramel. It will begin to bubbly and rise with air pockets. Immediately poor onto parchment lined baking sheet about 8 in x 11in x 1inch in size.
- Allow to cool completely before attempting to break up into pieces. It works well to slam the parchment paper lined pan onto the counter to in help shatter the candy into chunks.
*With 1 gram 34% 1:1 THC:CBD Cannabis Oil in this recipe, each gram of candy will be approximately .75mg THC and .75mg CBD. A serving size of 10g of candy would equate to approximately 7.5mg THC and 7.5mg CBD.