No products in the cart.
$87 – $174
Molecular Mass: 136.24 g/mol
LD50: Dermal, rabbit > 5000 mg/kg. Oral, rat 3650 mg/kg
Melting Point: -10 C at 760.00 mm Hg
Boiling Point: 182 C
Flash Point: 52.2 C
WARNINGFlammable liquid and vapor. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store locked up. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. No smoking. Ground / bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical / ventilating / lighting equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. May be harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation and may cause respiratory irritation. Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
External research information is provided for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use only as instructed in the MSDS available here.