Flammable liquid and vapor.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground / bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical / ventilating / lighting equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. In case of fire:
Use appropriate media to extinguish. Collect spillage. May be harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation and may cause an allergic skin reaction.
Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. IF SWALLOWED:
Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor. IF ON SKIN (or hair):
Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower. Call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation or rash occurs:
Get medical advice / attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.