No products in the cart.
$10 – $29
WARNINGObtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Combustible liquid. Store in a well-ventilated place and store locked up. Keep Cool. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. No smoking. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. Harmful if swallowed. Causes mild skin irritation and may be harmful in contact with skin. Suspected of causing cancer. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice / attention. Call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
External research information is provided for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use only as instructed in the MSDS available here.