Yields 12 Peanut Butter Sativa Cups
Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
- 12 silicone or paper cupcake liners
- Large sheet pan
- Small bowl (2-4 cups)
- Double boiler big enough for chocolate melting
- Small scoop (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ cup (heaping) peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 drops Sativa Blend by True Terpenes
- 1g Siskiyou Sungrown 34% 1:1 CBD:THC cannabis oil (this will dose each Peanut Butter Sativa Cup with approximately 28mg THC and 28mg CBD, increase cannabis oil to achieve higher doses. For lower doses, the Peanut Butter Sativa Cups can be portioned- 4 portions per cup would be approximately 7mg THC & 7mg CBD per cup.)
In small bowl combine all filling ingredients until well incorporated. Set aside.
- 12-ounces Ghuirardelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 10-ounces Ghuirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1-ounce Ghuirardelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers for “seeding” chocolate
- In double boiler on medium low heat, melt all but 1-ounce chocolate until smooth, stirring often to constantly. Once smooth, reduce heat to low and add in 1-ounce chocolate to help stabilize chocolate’s temperature to achieve a crisp chocolate shell. Stir this chocolate in until smooth.
- In each silicone cup, portion approximately 1 tablespoon chocolate. Pick up cup and rotate to coat sides with chocolate, you can use a pastry brush as well, but I promise just picking up the cups and turning them is the fasted way to coat the edges. (I usually do 3 silicone cups at a time to ensure my chocolate is not hardening before I can get to them.) Place each cup onto sheet pan.
- When all 12 cups have had chocolate applied to the bottoms and sides, place pan in fridge for a minute or 2 to harden quickly. Once chocolate has hardened, scoop about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter filling into each cup. Lightly slam sheet pan on hard surface to flatten peanut butter.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of chocolate over each cup (working in 3’s again) to cover peanut butter filling. Pick each cup up and rotate cups to ensure chocolate seals peanut butter filling in. Allow to harden at room temperature.