Yields approximately 1 cup simple syrup
Prep time: 30-45 minute
- Blender or food processor to puree strawberries
- Fine mesh strainer
- 2-quart heavy bottom pot
- Oven mitts
- Heat resistant rubber spatula
- Candy thermometer
- Glass storage container with lid (mason jar or other glass bottle)
- 2 cups fresh, hulled & quartered strawberries
- 1.5 cups sugar
- ½ cup water
- 3 Drops Energy Terpology Blend from True Terpenes
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil (optional) to help reduce any foam
- Puree and strain 2 cups of fresh, hulled quartered strawberries through fine mesh to remove seeds.
- Bring deseeded strawberry puree, sugar, and water to boil over medium low heat. Stirring gently from time to time.
- Reduce to low and continue to boil for about 10 minutes, until sugars are dissolved; syrup reaching approximately 175 degrees F.
- Carefully remove from heat and allow to cool to 100 degrees F. Gently stir in, incorporating well, 3 drops Energy Terpology Blend + ¼ teaspoon olive oil to help reduce foam.
- Store at room temperature in sealed mason jar or other similar container for approximately 14 days or store in fridge for extend shelf life. Stir well before using. Perfect for incorporating into mocktails/beverages and/or sauces/frostings, etc.
Optional to dose with flower
- Incorporate in step 4. Carefully remove from heat and allow to cool to 100 degrees F, fully incorporate desired dose of RSO/FECO.
¼ gram- 25% THC RSO/FECO (this will dose each ½ tablespoon of simple syrup with approximately 20mg THC) for higher doses incorporate a higher percentage of THC RSO for desired dose.