- 4-quart Mixing bowl
- Kitchen scale
- Rubber spatula
- Measuring cups and measuring teaspoons (1 c, ½ c, 1/3 tsp. & 1 tsp.)
- Hand Mixer or Kitchen Aid
- Strong wooden spoon for folding in chocolate chips
- Rubber gloves
- Baking sheet for portioning into balls -or- airtight container for bulk storage for scooping on demand
- ½ pound softened and slightly melted butter or coconut oil
- 6 ounces peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 drops Mendo Breath by True Terpenes
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1 – 11-ounce package milk chocolate chips or other preference
- Cream sugars and peanut butter.
- Heat butter or coconut oil until slightly melted but not fully melted, add to peanut butter and sugars, continue to cream until batter begins to “ribbon”.
- Once, sugars and butters are creamed, incorporate well: salt, vanilla, and Mendo Breath Terpenes.
- About 1 cup at a time, add flour to already combined ingredients, incorporating fully and scaping bowl edges with each new addition of flour.
- Once all flour is incorporated, fold in chocolate chips.
- Portion into approximately 1-inch balls for a quick terpy cookie dough bite, or store bulk in an airtight container to portion as you please on demand.
*Refrigerate or freeze until firm before storing balls of dough to prevent sticking. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.