This gummy recipe from our friends at Magical Butter uses simple ingredients to create a versatile base. Dial-in the gelatin and terpene content to make this recipe your own!
When adding terpenes, start with one drop and build until you reach the desired effect.
- ¾-1 cup Tincture
- 12 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- 2½ ounces Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Fruit Juice (avoid citrus and pineapple juices)
- ¼ cup Honey or Agave
- 1 tablespoon Tart & Sour or Citric Acid Powder
- 6 Drops True Terpenes brand terpenes
- In a large bowl, whisk all the gelatins and citric acid together.
- Separately, stir ¼ cup honey or agave together with the chilled fruit juice; then, whisk it into the gelatin until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Set the gelatin mixture aside to soften, or “bloom”, while you reduce your tincture.
- In a large, non-stick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract and swirl the pan in a circular motion until the MBO mix again resembles molasses; then add the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk the gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO mix, and begin to simmer the gummy mixture over medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, transfer the mixture into your Magical Gummy Tray, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the tray, serve, and enjoy!
Magical Gummies must be kept refrigerated. In the freezer, they will keep for up to a year, in the refrigerator up to 2 months.