Flammable liquid and vapor.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground / bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical / ventilating / lighting / equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. In case of fire:
Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam for extinction. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. IF SWALLOWED:
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair):
Remove / Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower. IF IN EYES:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation occurs:
Get medical advice / attention. If eye irritation persists:
Get medical advice / attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents / container to an approved waste disposal plant.