Feeling a little down? Not sure what to do about your intermittent sadness? Need to add a little extra kick to your morning tea? The Clementine terpene strain offers 31 total terpenes to create an uplifting, energetic experience. Add the strain to your tea, your carbonated water, or various dishes to enhance their flavoring or aromatic properties. Whether you want to add your terpene strain to something or enjoy it all on its own, True Terpenes has a product for you. Learn more about the Clementine terpene strain below!
10 Main Terpenes
- Terpinolene: An isomeric hydrocarbon emits a piney, fresh, floral scent. It’s found in various fragrant plants, such as tea tree, conifers, and lilacs. It’s used in soaps and perfumes.
- Ocimene: An isomeric hydrocarbon which is found in a variety of plants and fruits. It exhibits sweet, fragrant, and woodsy aromas. It’s commonly found in mint, parsley, basil, and mangoes.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Found in spices, such as black pepper, cinnamon, and cloves. Emits a peppery, spicy aroma. Often appears in anti-inflammatory topicals and salves.
- Myrcene: Occurs frequently in highly fragrant strength plants like mangoes, bay leaves, and thyme. It exhibits a sweet, fragrant aroma. And it acts as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and mild antibiotic.
- Limonene: Commonly used in medicine for its therapeutic relaxation effects. It helps elevate mood, relieve stress, and can exhibit antifungal properties. The terpene offers a citrus scent alongside a subtle sweet-sour flavoring.
- Beta-Pinene: Found in pine and other natural wood sources. Exhibits a woodsy or pine aroma. Offers an anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator, and alertness properties.
- Humulene: Emits a spicy, woodsy aroma. Often found in clove, hops, and basil. Benefits include appetite stimulation and acts as an antibacterial.
- Alpha-Pinene: Another woodsy and pine based aroma. It’s often found in pine, wood, and other natural earthy sources. The taste is sometimes related to pine trees and orange peels.
- Alpha-Phellandrene: Offers a citrus, mint, and sometimes woodsy scent. It exhibits spicy, pepper flavoring. It’s usually found in allspice.
- Alpha-Bisabolol: A fragrant terpene typically found in the chamomile flower or the Candeia tree from Brazil. It offers anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-microbial properties.
Order The Clementine Terpene Strain today!
If you’re looking for a sweet citrus flavoring paired with a fresh citrus aroma, give Clementine a try. Its energizing, uplifting properties can help you feel better. As one of True Terpenes’ all natural, non-GMO, and organic terpenes, it’s a staff favorite.
Not sure how to incorporate the clementine terpene strain into your life? Consider infusing it in your tea. The sweet, citrus flavoring and aroma will take any tea to the next level. You can also include it in various dishes to enhance the fresh orange hints and accents. Want to feel slightly energized or happy? Clementine is a great option to promote an uplifting experience.
Want to feel happy? Looking for an uplifting terpene strain experience? True Terpenes’ clementine terpene strain may be just right for you. With over 30,000 terpene options in nature, True Terpenes’ offers the Clementine strain to promote energetic happiness inside a citrus aromatic taste. Order online now!