Most of our customers love shopping with us because we offer terpenes from their favorite strains. In today’s post, we are going to dive a little deeper into the strain “Strawnana” and show you all the incredible terpene components within.
This berry strain is famous for being a sweet hybrid of Banana Kush and Bubble Gum’s strawberry phenotype. The indica-dominant strain helps users feel uplifted, relaxed, and euphoric. When smelling this terpene, many of our users report smelling berry and strawberry scents. Be careful, because it has been known to make users hungry!
By understanding the terpenes that make up Strawnana, you can better understand how it may affect you. Read below to learn more details of this unique indica.
- Limonene – This citrus terpene is fresh and sweet! Most limonene is sourced from citrus fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges. In general, this terpene specializes in discomfort, energy, soothing, focus, and uplifting your mood.
- Beta Caryophyllene – With a spicy and sweet combination, many people describe this terpene as having a woody, clove-like scent. Beta Caryophyllene is popular due to its ability to suppress discomfort. In general, this terpene is used to treat pain and inflammation, as well as provide soothing, uplifting effects.
- Myrcene – An earthy and citrusy terpene, this addition smells of hops, cloves, and even some tropical fruits. Many people use this terpene to help with discomfort, peace and mood lifting.
- Alpha Pinene – The herbal and earthy terpene has a pine and cedarwood scent. It’s mostly known for boosting the spirits of users and providing energy. Other uses include discomfort relief and focus enhancement.
- Beta Pinene – Beta Pinene is known for smelling strongly of pine. It is quite common when used for flavor and fragrance. Most people use this terpene along with Linalool to stabilize their spirit. Other benefits include discomfort relief, energy-boosting, and focus-enhancement.
- Ocimene – This terpene is mostly known for its ability to ward of seasonal issues.
- Humulene – Many people describe this terpene as having the same woody and slightly bitter aroma of hops. It is often found in ginger, spearmint, and sage. Typically, Humulene is used to assist with discomfort when applied topically. Other uses include a soothing effect, as well as spirit-boosting.
- Terpineol – This terpene is recognizable due to its fresh scent of citrus, lilac, and apple blossom. It’s most often used to help with discomfort, as well as soothing. Other benefits include unwinding, focus, and peace.
- Terpinolene – This fresh, herbal terpene often smells a little citrusy. It’s most often used in the United States for scents in products like soap, creams, detergents, and perfumes. It has been linked to unwinding and soothing properties.
- Camphene – This woody terpene has been known to decrease discomfort and help unwind. Most people say it smells slightly of citrus and mint.
Give Strawnana a Try
If you are interested in giving this crowd favorite a try, then be sure to order with True Terpenes! We look forward to providing you with the highest quality terpene products available.