Do you need to pay attention? Lacking motivation? It may be beneficial to give strain specific terpenes a try. The terpenes in OG Kush can help you relax and refocus on what you’ve been having a hard time focusing on. With 22 total terpenes, OG Kush is a great place to start for those in need of improving focus and relaxing at the same time. As a hybrid strain that’s spawned a number of other strains like Tahoe OG and Alpha OH, OG Kush is a well-known terpene strain many enjoy on a regular basis. Want to learn more about OG Kush? Read on!
10 Primary Terpenes
- Limonene: A common terpene which exhibits a lemon-like scent. It can be found in orange oil, lemon oil, and other citrus based fruits.
- Myrcene: Frequently occurs in highly fragrant plants and herbs like lemongrass, basil, mangoes, and hops.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Can be found any a variety of edible spicy, peppery plants. Common spices, such as cinnamon, black pepper, and cloves frequently exhibit high amount of this terpene.
- Linalool: Lavender and coriander offer high concentrations of this terpene. When used as an aromatic or edible enhancement, one will experience a strong floral experience.
- Beta-Pinene: A terpene which carries a potent woodsy, piney aroma with an earthy taste
- Humulene: Exhibits spicy herbal notes with a subtle woodsy, earthy aroma. It can be frequently found in hops, cloves, and basil.
- Fenchol: Primarily known for having a strong fragrance, this terpene emits a dry, woodsy, piney aroma. It’s found in lemon oil.
- Alpha-Pinene: A piney, woodsy emitting aroma. It’s usually described as having an earthy taste experience.
- Terpineol: Found in over 150 plants, it exhibits a strong smoke-pine based aroma.
- Phytol: Typically, has very little to no odor. It’s commonly found in aged green tea.
Why OG Kush?
It can be hard to pay attention in a world full of distractions. OG Kush is known for its attentive properties, which can result in an increased drive through focus and motivation. If you like the scent of pine trees, you’ll enjoy the aromatic profile of OG Kush. Alongside its aromatic effects, OG Kush offers a relaxed, euphoric experience.
How to use OG Kush
It’s quite easy to use the OG Kush terpene strain for every-day use. Imagine your terpene strains like edible or aromatic enhancement products. You can add them to your tea, your cookies, or even your steak. Depending on your desired aromatic experience, you could use terpene strains for almost anything.
Give OG Kush a try!
If you like the scent of pine or the woods, an earthy taste, and a euphoric feeling, OG Kush is for you. A combination of 22 different terpenes creates a peaceful, focused experience for those struggling to keep attention on one or two things at a time. Even if you don’t struggle with staying motivated and focus, you can still enjoy OG Kush.
If you want to give a specific terpene strain a try, you can shop online today with True Terpenes. Order now!